Saturday 30 January 2010


DID YOU KNOW THESE FACTS?
>
> I SURELY DIDN'T TILL NOW!
>
> Death is certain
> but the Bible speaks about untimely
> death!
>
>
> Make a personal
> reflection about
> this...... Very
> interesting,
> read until the
> end.....
>
> It is written in
> the Bible (Galatians 6:7):
>
> 'Be not deceived;
> God is not mocked:
> for whatsoever a
> man sow,
> that shall he also
> reap..
>
> Here are some men and women
>
> who mocked God:

>
>
> John Lennon (Singer):
>
> Some years before,
> during his interview with an
> American Magazine, he said:
>
>
> 'Christianity will end, it
> will disappear.
> I do not have to
> argue about
> that. I am certain.
>
> Jesus was ok, but
> his subjects were too simple, today we
> are more famous than Him'
> (1966).
>
> Lennon, after saying
> that the Beatles were
> more famous
> than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
>
>
> Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
>
>
> During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got
> 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would
> remove him from Presidency.
> Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before
> being made President, then he died.
>
>
> Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
>
> During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
>
> while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke
> into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'
>
>
>
> He died at the
> age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible
> manner.
>
>
> The man who built the Titanic
>
> After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him
> how safe the Titanic would be.
>
> With an ironic tone he said:
> 'Not even God can sink it'
>
> The result: I think
> you all know what
> happened to the
> Titanic
>
> Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
>
> She was visited by Billy
> Graham during a
> presentation of a show.
> He said the Spirit of
> God had sent him to preach
> to her.
>
>
> After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she
> said: 'I don't need your Jesus'.
>
> A week later,
> she was found dead in her
> apartment
>
>
> Bon Scott (Singer)
>
> The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC.
> On one of his 1979
> songs he sang:
>
> 'Don't stop me;
> I'm going down all the way, down the
> highway to hell'.
>
>
> On the 19th of
> February 1980, Bon Scott was found
> dead, he had been choked by his own
> vomit.
>
>
> Campinas (IN 2005)
>
> In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends,
> drunk, went to pick up a friend......
>
> The mother accompanied her to the car and was so
> worried about the drunkenness of her
> friends and she said to
> the daughter holding her hand, who was
> already seated in the car:
>
> 'My Daughter, Go
> With God And May He Protect
> You.'
>
> She responded:
> 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk,
> Cause Inside
> Here.....It' s Already Full
> '
>
> Hours later, news
> came by that they had been involved in
> a fatal accident, everyone
> had died,
>
> the car could not
> be recognized what type of car it
> had been, but
> surprisingly, the trunk was
> intact
>
> The police said there
> was no way the trunk could have
> remained intact. To their surprise, inside the
> trunk was a crate of eggs, none was
> broken
>
>
> Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer)
>
> said the Bible
> (Word of God) was the worst book ever
> written.
>
> In June 2006 she
> was found burnt beyond recognition
> in her motor vehicle.
>
> Many more
> important people have forgotten that there is
> no other name
> that was given so much authority as
> the name of Jesus.
>
> Many have died,
> but only Jesus died and rose again, and
> he is still alive.
>
> 'Jesus'
>
> PS: If it was a
> joke, you would have sent it to
> everyone.
>
> So are you going to
> have courage to send
> this?.
>
> I have done my part,
> Jesus said 'If you are
> embarrassed about me,
>
> I will also be
> embarrassed about you before my
> father..'
>
> You are my 8 in 8
> seconds.. I am not breaking this. No
> way!
>
>
> I'M TOLD THIS
> WORKS!!!!! Bishop T.D.
> Jakes '8 Second Prayer.'
> Just repeat this prayer and see how God
> moves!!
>
> 'Lord, I love you
> and I need you, come into my heart, and
> bless me, my
> family, my home, and my friends, in
> Jesus' name. Amen.'
>
>
> Pass this message to 8 people {EXCEPT YOU
> AND ME}.You
> will receive a miracle tomorrow. I Hope that you
> don't ignore and let God bless you..
>
>
> The fool hath said in his heart" there is no God".
> Psalm 34:1~
> "What God thinks about you is more important than what people say
> about you.
>
>
> Knowledge is power.
> The difference between failure
> and success is information.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:

created by Solomon 2009, note videos on this site are not proprietary